International Food Manufacturing Plant
(Jn 99274) / City of occupation: Masovia Region, Poland
Our Client is an international food production company with a long-standing history and a global reach. They are one of the global leaders in their niche. Over years the company has been growing through the organic growth as well as through acquisitions. Today their well-known products reach millions of consumers everyday in most countries worldwide.
Their development is based on sustainable growth strategy, continuous innovation as well as on team development and social engagement. They offer their employees a caring and motivating workplace with the possibilities for professional development, international opportunities and opportunities to participate in the international projects and a corporate culture where everybody can contribute and make a difference.
Your future role
Delivery of targets must be ensured on basis of sustainable growth and people development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall manufacturing site management of an international food manufacturer in Poland
- Responsibility for all plant supervision and operational management (multiple departments) and production activities
- Leadership for employee relations through coaching and effective communication
- Responsibility for the cost and productivity results of the plant
- Ensuring that all security and safety standards are met in the plant as according to strict internal rules and legal regulations
- Responsibility for development plans, major investments and special projects
- Planning, delivering and reporting of budgets
- Daily interaction with production departments, maintenance and technical departments, engineering, Human Resources and purchasing as well as with other plants of the group
- Optimisation of use of the production assets and resources
- Main point of contact for the HQ, region and the group
- Create and foster a high performance culture
- About 8-10 years of experience on the general management position in the international manufacturing plant representing complex internal structure (food/ cosmetics/ pharma/ soft chemical)
- Inspiring leader and efficient people manager
- Technical background at the university level, best combined with solid business management education
- Experience in management of large projects (investments, implementation of new technologies, introduction of new quality or security standards, etc.)
- Outstanding management skills and well developed management tools
- Ability to take efficient and well grounded business decisions
- Experience in finance management of a manufacturing entity, including budgeting, cost management, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to efficiently interact with internal and external players
- Ability to cooperate with various business parties, also on the international level
- Ability to work under time pressure, occasionally with short timelines
- Good understanding of the Polish background and culture
- Fluent English (daily work in the international environment)
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.