Sales Manager (m/f/d) Warehouse Automation Solutions EMEA - Collaborative Robots
(Jn 98559) / City of occupation: Home Office, preferably based in Germany or the Netherlands
The company is growing extensively and gained already a broad customer base within a very short period of time. Our client has developed an agile, cost-effective fulfillment system, with collaborative mobile robots, which work with the warehouse workforce, not replace them. The system is very flexible and works well with existing warehouse infrastructure.
The candidates will start and work from their Home Office or a representative office in the region, report to the VP Sales and the CEO in the USA and cooperate with colleagues in the headquarters, at start supported by a senior technical specialist in Europe, who will also be active part in building the European structure.
Your future role
The position holder is in charge of the design, development, coordination and execution of a sales business plan to target clients in the European market. The candidate elaborates sales plans and marketing strategies, delivers pre- and post-sales support, builds and fosters relationships with key individuals to develop, expand and maximize the sales of the company´s warehouse Management & Automation Solutions in the relevant market.
- Execute and prepare an annual territory business plan, using available analytical tools to reach maximum sales and market penetration.
- Evaluate prospective customers and qualify, support and motivate distribution partners.
- Coordinate and drive marketing campaigns, media exposure, fairs and events that educate the market and generate sales opportunities.
- Manage key accounts as it relates to developing and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders, make sure that business and sales strategies are defined and executed, establish specific, measurable, financial and non-financial outcomes.
- Ensure that the company´s service value proposition is presented to and understood by customers to secure new and/or recurring business.
- Manage leads and opportunities and provide the company with relevant market information, prospective customers, competitive activity, etc.
- Response to call for tender and deal closing.
The incumbents bring along good existing contacts with potential customers in the order fulfillment and warehouse management area.
The international orientation of the company requires fluency in English and local language (German or Dutch). The ability and willingness to travel has to be given.
The Sales Manager Warehouse Automation Solutions EMEA (m/w/d) is self-driven with the mind of a business entrepreneur. The incumbent is able to work at own initiative but is also a team player with all internal and external partners. All in all the confident, positive and pro-active position holder is a true sales hunter with long-term orientation.
As ideal candidate for this position the successful candidate features the strategic ability to see the bigger picture and have a long-term approach and customer orientation. Depending on performance and skills the future position holder is capable to develop, motivate a team in relevant regions.
The special thing about this job
- The opportunity to enter a sustainable development in a future top player in intralogistics.
- A position with a high degree of autonomy and with interesting future career perspectives within an internationally acting fast growing start-up.
- Significant learning and evolution opportunities and a very attractive salary package including a bonus without cap and a stock options plan.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Lena Guth, Lena.Guth@Talentor.com, will contact you promptly.