QA Automation Software Engineer
(Jn 98466) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Your future role
Come help us shape the future of robotic process automation. This is a high tech solution made in Romania and sold worldwide. Our software robots are trained to manipulate applications like human users. Our partners include PwC, E&Y and many other Fortune 1000 companies. We are profitable and well funded. This is a perfect moment to have a big impact in a growing company, to experience a Silicon Valley culture at Bucharest.
- Overall 5+ years’ in software development, testing and support with minimum 3 years in hands-on Test Automation
- Good SQL knowledge
- Strong experience in software release, models, lifecycles and methodologies with particular emphasis on Agile methodology
- Must be proficient and have demonstrated proficiency with:
- Web service automation tools such as SoapUI, Postman, JMeter, or equivalent.
- Automated test logging (NUnit, MSTest, JUnit, etc)
- Experience with Windows OS
- Knowledge of white/black box level testing, system and performance testing of applications using industry standard practices and tools
- Ability to work autonomously with a medium sized team
- Experience of test management tools
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- ISTQB Foundation
- Basic knowledge about Windows administration, installation of software, PowerShell, VMware, Citrix
- Coding skills
The special thing about this job
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mihaela Ancu, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.