Account Executive (for Client in UK)
Sensitive printed materials stock management
(Jn 98394) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our Client is a leading global company providing complex business solutions to large corporate accounts. These solutions include marketing and communications services – such as print services management, POSM procurement, creative production in marketing, etc.
They have now opening in Warsaw for the Account Executive position to manage an outstanding large account on the British market.
Your future role
The Account Executive must ensure that the client is getting accurate and timely service for their projects. It is a great opportunity to cooperate with a large and prestigous institution.
The role focuses on:
- Management of large volumes of sensitive printed materials,
- Providing customer satisfaction and resolution of operational issues,
- Constant liaison with the client, building a professional working relationship with the client contacts and ensuring that a first class service is delivered ensuring high accuracy of work and best practice processes.
- University degree, preferably in business management, economics, quantitative methods and information systems or the like,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in customer service / client management,
- Experience in print shops, printed materials management - would be an asset,
- Meticulous and accurate to work with figures,
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills,
- Strong competences in Excel,
- Business aware and able to work in a busy international environment,
- Proactive, well organised and able to efficiently deliver, also under pressure,
- With high quality working standards, team player, committed and loyal, with high work ethics,
- Fluent in English (work with British native speakers).
The special thing about this job
Additionally they offer:
- A range of employees’ benefits (including health care, sports card),
- Language classes,
- Flexibility to work from home at an agreed manner.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.