(Jn 97584) / City of occupation: Bucharest
As the world’s #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client`s innovative solutions ensure that mobile and fixed-line carriers as well as private network operators have the cost-effective transmission capacity to deliver the voice and premium data services on which we all rely.
Your future role
Our client is looking for a technical person who will:
- Design and develop automation infrastructures.
- Design and develop standalone application used for our client's internal and external uses (C#).
- Maintain existing infrastructures & applications (C#, ASP, WCF, Entity framework, SQL)
- Work with cross counties interfaces on daily base.
- Take a part in development and implementation of a new challenging and innovative automation solution.
- B.Sc. in Programming Engineering / Computer Engineering.
- +2 years development experience in .NET C#, ASP, WCF, Entity framework.
- Good English language skills in speaking and technical writing.
- Experience in Selenium, WPF.
- Experience in DBs.
- Knowledge in management/network protocols.
- Knowledge Json and XML technologies.
- Experience in fields of Telecommunication.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Capable of self-learning and working in a dynamic environment.
- Our client is looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and team player, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging and dynamic environment which requires switching tasks.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Raluca Huciu, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.