IT Infrastructure Specialist
(Jn 97468) / City of occupation: Bucharest
As the world’s #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client`s innovative solutions ensure that mobile and fixed-line carriers as well as private network operators have the cost-effective transmission capacity to deliver the voice and premium data services on which we all rely.
Your future role
The IT Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT infrastructure and R&D applications in Romania & will oversee the IT service desk activity on a daily base, to ensure internal needs are met promptly.
- Manage Priorities across multiple concurrent projects.
- Analyze requirements and find optional technical solutions.
- Support IT activities across the Romanian site.
- Oversee the service desk & own onsite Technician activities including: Remote support, Full Desktop/Network/Telephony support.
- Coordinator for down time and maintenance activities.
- Maintain Network (LAN and WAN), Server Infrastructure and telephony systems.
- Maintain relationship with local vendors.
- Research and implement new solutions and technologies.
- 3-4 years of experience working as a system administrator or similar position.
- Strong experience with Windows server.
- Strong Linux knowledge.
- Developing automation scripts using PowerShell.
- Knowledge of firewall, routers, switches & wireless access points operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Lync IP Telephony.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft products.
- Experience with Help Desk Operation.
- Experience supporting remote users.
- Fluent reading/writing in English.
- Excellent people skills and customer service approach
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Andrei Stefan, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.