(Jn 95905) / City of occupation:
On behalf of our Client, we are currently looking for a CHIEF ACCOUNTANT with strong analytical and communication skills.
Your future role
- Manage and control accounting processes,
- Prepare consolidated financial statements according to IFRS standards and Group guidelines,
- Develop and implement accounting policies and processes that are in line with international and local standards,
- Ensure efficient audit and financial reporting processes,
- Lead and develop a team of accountants and ensure efficient communication between group entities,
- Maintain and improve the accounting system.
- Professional experience as a Chief Accountant,
- Experience with IFRS standards and reporting,
- Ability to work independently as well as delegate,
- Ability to use modern technologies for acquiring, processing and systemizing information,
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV might be considered an advantage,
- Excellent Latvian, English and Russian language skills.
The special thing about this job
- Interesting and dynamic daily work environment,
- Competitive remuneration,
- Friendly colleagues and responsive management team.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Līga Leimane, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.