Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer
(Jn 95768) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Our client is a full service agency entirely focused on E.Commerce. They seamlessly deliver and support high-end solutions that amplify brands and drive more online sales. Their expertise encompasses E.Commerce Consulting, Technology Evaluation and Implementation (B2C/B2B), System Integration and Mobile Commerce Solutions. Beyond implementation, they have provided full and efficient Managed Support to afford retailers 24/7 peace of mind. With well over a 260 major solutions delivered, they have accumulated an impressive amount of experience. They structure and continually improve on that experience to benefit their customers every step of the way. Through their discovery, planning, implementation, deployment and managed services they provide professional advice and deliver solutions to protect your investment from the complexities and inherent risks of technology. Headquartered in London, UK , our client has offices in Italy, Bulgaria and Serbia, with successes in over 14 countries across North America, Europe and Asia.
Your future role
- Development and deployment of Demandware based Solutions
- Work in a cross-functional team (PM, BA, QA) to successfully deliver client projects
- Extending the core Demandware functionality by custom programming extensions and/or integrating a variety of 3rd-party solutions
- Development of solutions for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Participate in the conceptual and technical application design
- Follow the best practices in software development to ensure high-quality deliverables
- Knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle
- Deep understanding in the field of ecommerce platforms, solid experience with at least one of the following: Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with issue tracking and version control systems (JIRA, git, etc.)
- Deep understanding and usage of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with design patterns and ability to implement best practices in software writing
- Computer Science or other equivalent degree in Information Technologies.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity and proactive attitude
- Good written and verbal English
- Agility to perform in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Ability to manage own time, prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mihaela Ancu, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.