(Jn 93575) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Our client, founded in 1989, is a privately-owned, multinational manufacturer delivering advanced security solutions to residential, industrial and government customers world-wide, via their ecosystem of exclusive distributors. Having award-winning research and development teams, in Canada and Israel, they develop a full range of innovative security panels, motion detectors, interactive touch screens and security accessories which leverage ground breaking technologies.
Your future role
Job Purpose: The individual will be part of the System team that oversees designing and defining end to end system that contains mobile devices, servers and embedded devices for security systems and IoT systems.
Main activities and tasks
Main activities and tasks
- Selecting communication interfaces and protocols to be used between all component of complex systems that includes but are not limited to servers, mobile devices and embedded devices
- Define major Software components functionality and requirements in the mobile, server or embedded devices.
- Defining and preparing system requirements specifications documentation.
- Research new protocols and features for security systems and home automation.
- Investigate complex system bugs and provide support to the development team in understanding and fixing.
- Define test cases for the QA system integration.
- Defining debugging, tracing and monitoring features for all the components in the system
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- 3-5 years minimum in SW architecture/design on complex system;
- Good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Proven experience in system architectures of multi-disciplinary product (mobile/ server/ embedded devices).
- Ability to understand and write small piece of code independent of the programing language.
- Advantage: experience with security or IoT systems.
- Familiar with audio/video processing
- Knowledge of inter process, threads on OS systems.
- Good English Level.
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to project needs
- Task orientation, initiative
- Ability to analyze complex scenario and take fast decision
- Ability to adapt his language to non IT staff.
- Ability to summarize complex issues and explain them clearly and fast
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Raluca Huciu, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.