HR and Administration Manager
Independent Role in a Start-Up Company
(Jn 93141) / City of occupation: Płock
Our Client is a fast developing Lithuanian company that offers professional technical services in the field of insulation of pipeline systems, large scaffolding installations and refractory installations.
Established in 2008, they currently employ 300+ employees in Lithuania and have gained invaluable experience providing services on contracts in European countries. They provide services to energy, oil, chemical and other industries.
They are looking for people with entrepreneurial spirit, committed and determined to achieve ambitious goals, in the same time focusing on best conditions for work and personal development.
Currently, as they have gained contracts in Poland, they have decided to open an office in Płock and are therefore looking for an independent HR and Administration Manager.
Your future role
The role’s mission is the set up and management of the company’s human resources and administration matters and procedures in the newly opened office in Poland. The incumbent will be the first employee in the company in Poland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the one to build a successful team in the new branch of the company – mainly qualified technical staff to work in Poland and abroad;
- Be responsible for management of the new office, set up and implementation of relevant procedures (offices and HR issues);
- Hiring personnel; be responsible for search, employment and adaptation process in the company;
- Control timesheets and deliver them to responsible department for salary administration;
- Organization of safety training (BHP) to the newly employed;
- Deal with the HR documentation on a daily basis;
- Help site or project managers with HR topics.
You are a self-starter with excellent organisation skills, an efficient problem solver and good team player.
- Around 2-4 years of experience within recruitment and HR Administration (work contracts / keeping employee files / delegating people abroad);
- Conscientious and with professional standards of work;
- Good planning and office management skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluent English
- Clean driving license.
The special thing about this job
Our Client offers work in great atmosphere, personal motivation system, trainings, conferences, flexible work hours
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.