Sales Executive Northern/Eastern Germany - Masterbatches (m/f)
(Jn 92458) / City of occupation: Home Office
Founded in 1937 and now operating 25 manufacturing sites and four research centers in 17 countries, our customer is a global masterbatch producer and a leader in his field. His success in the sector, strategic focus and technological leadership, is matched by innovative operations that have positioned the company and its 2,000 people for growth. In Europe, expansion of the company's production capacities and the product portfolio has been mandated by the executive team. In addition, the company is reinforcing its commitment to customers in terms of quality, service, and a readiness to innovate through a collaborative approach. Our customer attaches great importance to the company values Authenticity & Integrity, Bias to action, Diversity, Creativity & Engagement, Environmental Care, Quality & Safety. Employees work hard while having fun, they share their knowledge and appreciate working in teams. As the demand for new, innovative masterbatch formulations is expected to increase across Europe over the coming years we are now searching for a new “Sales Executive – Southern Germany (m/f)”. The new jobholder will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager Central Europe.
Your future role
- Assist the Regional Manager in formulating the annual sales budget for designated territory and action plans that will result in the achievement of the territory objectives; Work closely with Customer Service, Technical Service and all pertinent personnel of our cusomer to ensure that the business plans of the territory are implemented and executed;
- Coordinate activities of Customer Service, Technical Service and all pertinent personnnel of our customer to ensure that the overall handling of the customer’s needs is competitive and timely;
- Know customer products and process capabilities, key contact, previous sales results and products purchased for all accounts in the territory to allow value-added selling;
- Work closely with technical and manufacturing to identify requirements and recommend changes needed to better service accounts;
- Explore niche opportunities to grow the business;
- Update computer database and effectively communicate progress;
- Accurately and timely completion of administrative duties which include: weekly call reports, expense reports, update personal records, update four week sales call itinerary, and weekly status report;
- Advise Regional Manager of industry trends, current resin pricing, competitive activity and all other pertinent intelligence;
- Review all product returns and/or rejections by customers and determine reasons for the return, and give accordingly recommendations to the Regional Manager;
- Apply pricing policies established by the Regional Manager and maintain special pricing within these guidelines according to product, quantity and customer considerations;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to throughly understand the company’s business and market with its very high standards in Quality, Environment and Health&Safety Policy. The new position holder is characterized by excellent commercial, and negotiation skills and market knowledge. The person will have proven masterbatch, color concentrate business, or minimally polyolefin resin sales experience and delivered tangible results. As ideal candidate for this position the successful candidate features the strategic ability to see the bigger picture and have a long-term approach and customer orientation.
The international orientation of the company requires fluency in German and in English.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Kerstin Mader, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.