Group Chief Accountant
VIA SMS Group
(Jn 92448) / City of occupation: Rīga, Latvia
On behalf of our client, VIA SMS Group, an alternative financial services provider operating in 7 countries with its company headquarters located in Riga, Latvia, we are looking for a GROUP CHIEF ACCOUNTANT to join VIA SMS GROUP FINANCE DEPARTMENT.
Your future role
- Manage and control accounting processes in VIA SMS Group companies,
- Prepare consolidated financial statements according to IFRS standards and VIA SMS Group guidelines,
- Develop and implement accounting policies and processes that are in line with international and local standards,
- Ensure efficient audit and financial reporting processes,
- Lead and develop a remote team of accountants and ensure efficient communication between group entities,
- Maintain and improve the accounting system,
- Travel internationally as required by the business.
- Professional experience in a similar position in a suitable industry,
- Experience with IFRS standards, ACCA will be considered an advantage,
- Strong analytical skills, proactivity and flexibility,
- Ability to work independently, delegate and manage a team remotely,
- Excellent communication skills with ability to think clearly and broadly,
- Ability to use modern technologies for acquiring, processing and systemizing information,
- Experience with MS Dynamics NAV will be considered an advantage,
- Excellent Latvian, English and Russian language skills.
The special thing about this job
- Interesting and dynamic daily work in the progressive FinTech company,
- Competitive remuneration,
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Riga,
- Friendly colleagues and responsive management team.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Līga Leimane, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.