(Jn 91824) / City of occupation: Bucharest, Romania
Our client, founded in 1989, is a privately-owned, multinational manufacturer delivering advanced security solutions to residential, industrial and government customers world-wide, via their ecosystem of exclusive distributors. Having award-winning research and development teams, in Canada and Israel, they develop a full range of innovative security panels, motion detectors, interactive touch screens and security accessories which leverage ground breaking technologies.
Your future role
One of our clients' is looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences for the products in their portfolio. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Be a great team player, with ability to collaborate closely with developers, product managers and UX designers.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, style guides, user / process flows, site maps and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Present and defend your design decisions and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level. All design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Mobile design experience.
- 5 or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Andrei Stefan, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.