Global Controller m/f
International career in automotive supplier industry
(Jn 91408) / City of occupation: HQ Austria
Our client is a technology leader in powder metallurgy applications and produces a wide variety of components related to the body, chassis, pumps and e-drive. The range of products includes steering system parts, components for variable oil pumps and special applications in the e-drive. These products are meeting the challenges faced by international automotive industry when it comes to making vehicles more efficient, environmentally friendly and quieter. Our client has a great global presence, many years of development experience and high-quality standards, and is currently looking for a Global Controller.
Your future role
- Business analysis & strategic planning;
- Operative planning (BUD, Forecast) of the division;
- Monthly, quarterly, annually Reporting of the division;
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting;
- Investment planning, calculation & monitoring (mainly for new businesses and M&A);
- Controlling system development & maintenance;
- Monitoring of compliance with standards & policies;
- Divisional project-management (projects e.g. calculation software, …)
- Fluency in English and Chinese as mother tongue
- Academic education (FI or Tech or IT)
- FI/CO or Consulting Experience
- Experience in international industrial manufacturing (automotive is a plus)
- Analytical and solution oriented thinking and acting
- Experience in solving complex problems and structuring capability
- Reliability, communication strength, team ability
- Very good IT knowledge (Office, SAP R/3, BI)
The special thing about this job
For your afford, the client would be more than happy to pay you a more than competitive market salary + wide range of benefits. Our client offers a job in a modern office as well as the professional growth within its international structure. Moreover, the company promotes and demands entrepreneurial action, lifelong learning, passion for success and technological leadership.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Rebeca Grötzschel, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.