Country Sales Manager Germany (m/f)
(Jn 91393) / City of occupation: Home Office – 1 day per week in Frankfurt office
Your future role
- Achieving budgeted quotas in license and services revenue
- Developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities for future quarters with an emphasis on cold calling and market development
- Managing internal resources to complete customer analysis, presentation & proposals
- Reporting market opportunities & barriers while suggesting solutions
- Identifying, analysing & presenting industry-specific business factors to support sales efforts
- Identifying and documenting new business opportunities and product/service requirements
- Reporting competitive and customer resistance issues with possible solutions
- Determinating prospect’s value and needs / presenting solutions
- Tracking all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities in SalesForce.com
- Contract negotiation and finalization within established guidelines, processes and approval
- Extensive travelling is required.
In addition, you meet the following requirements:
- BSc/BA degree
- Thorough understanding of customer-facing sales processes, techniques
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and / or software license and service sales
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
- Ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office software products and general computer systems
- Experience in software and financial companies and experience with Corporate accounting/ Month-End Close/ Reconciliations /Compliance controls are major advantages
- Successful track record in one or more of the following:
- Sales in Financial Software Applications or
- ERP Enterprise Software Application Sales
As ideal candidate, you are characterized by good communication and negotiation skills and by an outgoing and inquisitive personality. You are an excellent networker on decision maker level and bring along the willingness and ability to listen and to challenge things constructively. With a flexible mindset, you are used to performing sales activities on a high level. In addition, you are a strategically thinking and operationally acting sales person with an energetic, dynamic, highly-initiative and passionate attitude. You are good at working independently, responsibly and in a goal-oriented way and are endowed by an entrepreneurial way of thinking and handling.
Furthermore, you enjoy working on your own responsibility and in a team and have a passion for quality.
Native German language skills and business fluency in English are a must, other languages would be a plus.
The special thing about this job
In case of further questions please address to our consultant, Kerstin Mader, Kerstin.Mader@talentor.com
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Kerstin Mader, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.