Account Executive (with Italian & English)
POS projects management
(Jn 89583) / City of occupation: Warsaw
A leading global provider of marketing and communications services – such as creative production in marketing, POS materials procurement, print services management, etc. - is now looking for a talented professional with POS materials experience to serve their global pharmaceutical client in Italy.
Therefore, they are offering a challenging Account Executive position to manage this client’s POS materials production and procurement and to ensure that the client is getting accurate and timely service for their marketing projects.
Your future role
It is a great opportunity for the Account Executive to cooperate with an outstanding global pharma client on the Italian market - and with Italian suppliers.
The role focuses on:
- POS products (displays, commercial prints, stands, etc.) procurement and production management through constant liaison with clients, suppliers, agencies and supply chain contacts on the Italian market,
- Management of the financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from clients and controlling invoicing,
- Ensuring high levels of quality on all projects, adhering to all best practice processes and carrying out or supervising quality control activities,
- Full understanding of POS/packaging/commercial print, advising on the most suitable and accurate production methods and suppliers.
- Experience in POS materials production and management (MUST HAVE),
- Excellent account management and project management skills,
- Meticulous, with high quality working standards, stress resistant, committed and loyal,
- With very good Italian & English skills.
The special thing about this job
Our Client is a part of a global organisation, a company of great internal culture and friendly atmosphere, an employer of choice.
Additionally they offer:
- a range of employees’ benefits (including health care, sports card),
- group language classes,
- flexibility to work from home.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Magdalena Grygiel, Magdalena.firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.