Software License Specialist
A role in a global SAM team
(Jn 89399) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our client is a large global service delivery hub, a part of one of the world’s leading logistic companies of Scandinavian origin (80+ offices worldwide). They offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. They are an employer of choice.
Their global IT service delivery hub in Warsaw, Poland (800+ people) is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for their global infrastructure and business applications.
Your future role
As a part of the global Software Asset Management (SAM) team your role will be to provide support for the management of software licenses for the entities of our Client across the globe.
- Provide support for the management of software licenses within the Group.
- Registrate and allocate the software licenses.
- Order software licenses.
- Audit license, collect and process data, and risk analysis.
- Keep and update documentation.
- Maintain access and control to license keys and medias.
- License compliance reporting.
- 2-4 years of experience in license management position,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- General knowledge in the area of IT terminology,
- Good teamwork and social skills,
- Accuracy and ability to think analytically.
The special thing about this job
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.