Direct Mail Projects Account Executive
Personalised Mail and Print Production - International Projects
(Jn 87168) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our Client is a leading global provider of marketing and communications solutions to businesses on a global scale. They are further developing their EMEA Delivery Hub in Warsaw.
Their solutions include print services management, POS materials procurement, direct mailing services, creative production in marketing,etc.
Currently they offer challenging Account Executive position to manage their clients' large direct mailing projects (mass personalized printed mail).
Your future role
As an Account Executive, you will be managing the production and delivery of direct mailing (mass personalized prints) campaigns for your clients (high-priority corporate accounts, mainly from the finance industry), on the British market.
This position is customer facing and would involve developing key client relationships along with the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Coordinate the development of direct mailing campaign projects from design to production, including creation and management of production schedules, agreeing key dates and milestones with all parties (clients, suppliers and other team members),
- Manage relations with your suppliers to ensure high quality production in a timely manner and within the agreed budgets,
- Ensure the smooth running and on-going development of your relationship with the client, and deliver all contractual obligations,
- Manage the financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from the clients, controlling invoicing, etc.
- Ensure that your projects adhere to the best practice processes and you will carry out or supervise the quality control activities.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Executive with background and full understanding of direct mail / mass personalized print production and client management processes, able to advise the client on the most suitable and accurate production methods and suppliers.
We are looking for outstanding professionals with the following qualities:
- Direct mail / mass personalized (printed) mail management experience is essential, other print categories would be a benefit,
- Excellent account management and project management skills, hands-on attitude, commercial awareness,
- Positive and with outstanding social and teamwork skills,
- Highly organised, able to effectively solve problems, stress resistant,
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous, with high quality working standards,
- Committed and loyal,
- With very good English skills (only international projects); additional languages would be a benefit.
The special thing about this job
In return for your skills and contribution this fantastic company offers you a competitive salary package and a yearly bonus scheme as well a range of employees’ benefits and group language classes.
This is an opportunity to expand your skills and experience in a company that is an employer of choice, an organisation with great internal culture and friendly atmosphere.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.