HR Business Partner
HR management role in the industrial environment
(Jn 85839) / City of occupation: 100+ kms north to Warsaw
Our Client is a renowned European food producer present on all continents. The offer branded products well recognized by millions of consumers worldwide.
Currently for their Polish plant located by the border of the masovian and warmińsko-mazurskie voivodships they are looking for professional candidates to take up the role of HR Business Partner, with the potential to develop further into the HR Manager role. There are about 350 permenent and around 100 temporary employees employed in the plant.
Your future role
The role’s mission is to support the plant management in Poland to achieve the organisa-tional goals, people strategy and business targets, in accordance with the strategic plan and performance targets.
The role covers HR strategy and operation, internal and external communication as well as training and development.
The role as planned will shortly develop into the HR Manager position.
Duties and Responsibilities
HR Business Partner will influence the plant managers to focus on managing resources, succession planning, learning and development, talent management and improving staff engagement.
It’s a busy, multi-faceted role and you will need to demonstrate that you have experience in dealing with a wide range of employee relations issues.
As an excellent communicator, you will have delivered HR knowledge and initiatives to employees and managers and will have the ability to coach and support individuals within our business
HR strategy and operation
- Everyday cooperation with associates and leaders, being first point of contact in all HR matters for all managers.
- Advisory role for the plant managers and their teams, preparing data / opinions and supporting all areas of human management (hiring, promoting, job change, terminations)
- Labour law advisory as well as ensuring that proposed solutions are compliant with internal policies
- Employer branding - creating the image of the company as an attractive employer, participation in job fairs, active promotion of the company
- Working closely with finance and business in executing training activities as well as employee events and CSR actions
- With close cooperation with HR team preparing and controlling over the budgets for all HR matters (HR department costs, salary adjustments, legal costs, training budget, CSR, team building activities)
- Reporting KPI, preparing reports for corporate, taking part in global projects
- Implement locally the corporate policies and processes
- Help management to leverage internal and external communication
- Supervise and stimulate information transmission
- Animate social links between plants and external links with employment market to en-sure local inclusion of the plant
Training and Development
- Promote the education and development of the staff in order to improve the critical knowledge and skills for effective performance and leadership
- Propose a local training plan based on the expressed needs and the OI global and local strategies and follow up its implementation and budget
- At least 5 years of experience within HR function covering all functional areas of HR
- Excellent business acumen
- Expertise in Labor relations, Law Regulations, Training, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment,
- Thorough people understanding skills
- Ability to cooperate with internal and external stakeholders, also internationally
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Capability to be innovative and challenge the management in finding new solutions for new problems and systems
- University Degree in HR management, business management, social sciences or the like
- Fluent English
The special thing about this job
The company encourages candidates with outstanding business awareness, entrepreneurial spirit and great people skills.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.