International food production company with global reach
(Jn 85762) / City of occupation: Northern Masovia region
Our Client is an international food production company, one of the global leaders in their market. Their well-known branded products reach millions of consumers every day in over 100 countries worldwide. Their development is based on sustainable growth strategy, team development and social engagement as well as innovation.
They operate a few dozen production facilities across all continents, one of them being a modern plant in Poland, located in a very nice region in the northern Masovia, in a place not distant from bigger cities but with all the advantages of the nice countryside surroundings. This plant employs about 400 employees.
They are looking for professional people, nice and with entrepreneurial spirit, committed and determined to achieve ambitious goals.
Your future role
The role’s mission is to provide the plant management and the regional controlling with the analyses that help them to make right business decisions.
Duties on the position are the following:
- Participate in the month end closing in SAP, consolidate data, report and analyse monthly results and KPIs in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitor business risks at various levels and initiate corrective actions
- Calculate and analyse deviations of actual costs and other data comparing to budgets
- Develop a system of monitoring financial and non-financial indicators to identify any variances to the plans
- Prepare yearly plant budget and its revisions
- Constantly develop tools, analyses and reports to support the Plant Director in the plant management
- Help Chief Accountant implement integrated accounting packages
- Cooperation with the Chief Accountant for the setting of transfer prices
- Track and optimize working capital
- Around 5-8 years of experience within finance, including min. 3 years in industrial con-trolling gained in a complex international business organisation
- Experience in product costing and budgeting processes
- Experience in SAP will be a strong benefit
- Ability to cooperate with various business parties, also on the international level
- Accuracy, analytical thinking, project management skills
- Ability to work under time pressure, occasionally with short timelines
- University Degree in finance, business administration, management or the like
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent Polish and English
The special thing about this job
They offer their employees a caring and motivating workplace with the possibilities for professional development, opportunities to participate in the international projects and a corporate cul-ture where everybody can contribute and make a real difference.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.