Sales Manager / Machinery Division
International provider of packaging machines and solutions
(Jn 81823) / City of occupation: Poland
Our Client is an international provider of paper, cardboard and packaging solutions to industrial clients and packaging industry. I'ts a leading sales and marketing partner for first-class paper and cardboard manufacturers and internationally renowned producers of packaging machines for the food industry.
They earned their leading position in numerous markets through a combination of more than 30 years of experience in the field of raw materials and packaging machines, a constant service commitment towards their customers, and a long standing international network of subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe.
Your future role
Now they offer the unique opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work alongside and become an important player in their business.
If you think you are ready for this challenge, there is an opportunity to join their sales team.
Your main tasks will be:
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with the customers;
- Expanding the company's market network;
- Improving target achievement;
- Finding and attracting new customers;
- Solid experience in sales of investment goods to the FOOD Industry
- (Master) degree in Economics and/or Mechanical Engineering or Automation.
- Results oriented attitude with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities;
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Strong business understanding plus high motivation and strong commitment;
- Strong ability to develop sales opportunities and close deals;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Fluent command of English is a strong must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office is a strong must;
- Active driver, with clean record;
- Ability and readiness to travel 5/7;
- Proven experience in B2B relationships will be considered as an advantage.
The special thing about this job
- Long-term engagement;
- Dynamic and challenging job;
- Recognized performance;
- Attractive remuneration package
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.