Account Executive / POS / Prints / International Projects
Large Client and POS & Commercial Prints Procurement Management
(Jn 80550) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our Client is a leading global provider of marketing and communications solutions to large businesses on an international scale. Their solutions include print services management, POS materials procurement, direct mailing services, creative production in marketing,etc.
They are further developing their EMEA Delivery Hub in Warsaw and have openings for professionals experienced in client management and printed materials procurement and who know English and other European languages.
Currently they have an opening for a challenging Account Executive position in their Warsaw office.
Your future role
Account Executive's mission is to manage projects of POS materials and commercial prints production and procurement for a few large clients.
The role encompasses management of relations with the client on one side and print production (print houses) and other printed materials suppliers on the other side to ensure that the client is getting accurate and timely service for their marketing projects.
It is a great opportunity for the Account Executive to cooperate with leading global clients in their international offices (outside Poland).
The role, reporting to the Operations Manager, focuses on:
- POS materials and commercial print products (leaflets, advertising materials, brochures, flyers, etc.) procurement and production management through constant liaison with clients, suppliers, agencies and supply chain contacts on the markets outside Poland,
- Full understanding of POS/packaging/commercial print, advising on the most suitable and accurate production methods and suppliers.
- Ensuring high levels of quality on all projects, adhering to all best practice processes and carrying out or supervising quality control activities,
- Management of the financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from clients and controlling invoicing.
We are looking for outstanding professionals:
- Experienced and thoroughly understanding the details of production of POS materials and commercial prints,
- Experience in printing houses or marketing agencies that produce POS materials and/or commercial print essential,
- With excellent account management and project management skills,
- Independent decision maker and able to efficiently work under pressure,,
- Meticulous, with high quality working standards,
- Committed and loyal,
- With fluent English skills (work on the ionternational markets).
The special thing about this job
Our Client is a very attractive organisation, an employer of choice, with great internal culture and friendly atmosphere.
They offer a range of employees’ benefits (including health care, sports card) and group language classes.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.