Account Executive for US market
POSM procurement in a leading global company providing marketing services
(Jn 80550) / City of occupation: Warsaw
A leading global company providing marketing and communications services – such as creative production in marketing, POSM procurement, print services management, etc. - is now creating a new team to serve their global client, a well-known and prominent brand.
Your future role
Therefore, they are offering a challenging Account Executive position to manage this client’s POS materials production and procurement and to ensure that the client is getting accurate and timely service for their marketing projects.
It is a great opportunity for the Account Executive to cooperate on the American market with an outstanding company, one of the world’s leaders in the toy industry!
The role, reporting to the Operations Manager, focuses on:
- POS products procurement and production management through constant liaison with clients, suppliers, agencies and supply chain contacts on the American market,
- management of the financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from clients and controlling invoicing,
- ensuring high levels of quality on all projects, adhering to all best practice processes and carrying out or supervising quality control activities,
- full understanding of POS/packaging/commercial print, advising on the most suitable and accurate production methods and suppliers.
Working hours in 2 shifts: 9:00-17:00 and 15:00-23:00 Warsaw time, with flexibility to work home office hours according to agreement.
We are looking for outstanding professionals:
- with experience in POS materials production and management,
- with excellent account management and project management skills,
- meticulous, with high quality working standards, stress resistant,
- committed and loyal,
- with very good English skills.
The special thing about this job
Our Client is an employer of choice, an organisation with great internal culture and friendly atmosphere.
They offer a wide range of employees’ benefits (including health care, sports card) and group language classes.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.