Global service delivery hub of a logistic company
(Jn 79077) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our client is a large global service delivery hub of a logistic company of Scandinavian origin, it's an employer of choice.
Your future role
- Implement specifications using mapping tools.
- Develop EDI interfaces according the technical documentation.
- Analysing existing EDI configurations.
- Validate and test EDI interfaces.
- Advise the business analysts on technical issues.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- fluent in spoken and written English,
- good knowledge of at least one EDI standard : UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
- mapping experience,
- knowledge of communication protocols: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, AS2,
- basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, CSV and positional flat files,
- basic skills in SQL
The special thing about this job
- Friendly atmosphere,in a very Work in a modern, global corporation,
- Employment contract (no trial period)
- Flexibility to work home office hours according to agreement,
- Social package, including private medical care and sports card,
- Business English classes and international work environment,
- Trainings, cross – functional projects and programs dedicated to the best employees,
- Modern office in Mokotów area – 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.