EDI Specialist - Developer
Global service delivery hub of a logistic company
(Jn 79077) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our client is a large global service delivery hub of one of the world’s leading logistic companies with Scandinavian origin and 80+ offices worldwide. They offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. It's an employer of choice.
Their global IT service delivery hub in Warsaw, Poland (800+ people) is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for their global infrastructure and business applications.
Currently there is a chance to join them in the position of
Your future role
- Develop EDI interfaces according the technical documentation.
- Implement specifications using mapping tools.
- Analyse existing EDI configurations.
- Validate and test EDI interfaces.
- Advise the business analysts on technical issues.
- Create and update technical documentation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English,
- Good knowledge of at least one EDI standard : UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
- Mapping experience,
- Knowledge of communication protocols: FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, AS2,
- Basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, CSV and positional flat files,
- Basic skills in SQL
The special thing about this job
- Friendly atmosphere,in a very Work in a modern, global corporation,
- Employment contract (no trial period)
- Flexibility to work home office hours according to agreement,
- Social package, including private medical care and sports card,
- Business English classes and international work environment,
- Trainings, cross – functional projects and programs dedicated to the best employees,
- Modern office in Mokotów area – 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.