Account Executive / POSM / French market
Management of POS procurement for large accounts
(Jn 73263) / City of occupation: Warsaw
For our Client, a global company offering marketing and communications services, we are looking for an Account Executive who communicates fluently in French & English.
The Account Executive is responsible for customer service and product delivery through constant liaison with internal and external clients, suppliers and supply chain contacts on all matters relating to Point of Sale (POS) and commercial print production management.
Your future role
- To establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with Delivery Hub account teams and hub managers across Europe
- Gain a good understanding of client business' and share this knowledge with all employees
- Build relationships with users / Delivery Hub account teams and manage their perception and high expectation levels
- Identify opportunities for business growth and highlight to line manager
- Work to operating budget and billing process as set out by Operations Manager
- Manage all financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from clients and controlling invoicing to meet hub and client objectives
- Support Account Manager in providing monthly forecasts
- Responsible for the production and analysis of management information and KPI's for head office and client
- Ensure high levels of quality on all projects, adhering to all best practice processes
- Full understanding of POS / commercial print, advising on most suitable print method and suppliers
- Procurement, delivering on time, to specification, to quality and to contractual targets
- Measure customer satisfaction and take any appropriate action
- Support setting and reviewing local operating procedures within standard framework and / or Best Practise
- Operational problem resolution
- Support Operations Manager in the implementation of new contracts or services in the hub
- French and English speaking essential
- POS / commercial print experience knowledge essential
- Experience / understanding of Creative & Artwork processes a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, with a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Experienced of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing and specifications and client requirements are subject to changeCommercially strong and numerate
- Team player
- Highly organised and with attention to detail
- With good time management skills and able to multitask
The special thing about this job
- Opportunity to be a part of a great global company.
- Stable employment in multicultural and international organization.
- Competitive salary and good social benefits package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.