Account Executive /French market
Management of POSM procurement in a leading global company providing marketing and communications services
(Jn 73263) / City of occupation: Warsaw
For our Client, global outsourcing company, we are looking for an Account Executive who communicates fluently in French & English.
The Account Executive is responsible for customer service and product delivery through constant liaison with internal and external clients, suppliers and supply chain contacts on all matters relating to print management and coordination of printed marketing materials.
Your future role
- To establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with Delivery Hub account teams and hub managers across Europe
- Build relationships with users/Delivery Hub account teams and manage their perception and high expectation levels
- Identify opportunities for business growth and highlight to line manager
- Gain a good understanding of client business' and share this knowledge with all employees
- Constantly strive to deliver efficiencies within team performance and challenge client ways of working
- Working to operating budget and billing process as set out by Operations Manager
- Manage all financial aspects of projects, including the provision of accurate and timely quotes, obtaining cost approval from clients and controlling invoicing to meet hub and client objectives
- Support Account Manager in providing monthly forecasts
- Ensures best practice procedures are followed and documentation complete
- Responsible for the production and analysis of management information and KPI's for head office and client
- Support the company culture by living the values and leading by example
- Develop strong positive relationships with Delivery Hub/Account Managers
- Support hub and account teams as required and as directed by Operations Manager
- Ensure high levels of quality on all projects, adhering to all best practice processes and carrying out or supervising quality control activities.
- Full understanding of POS/packaging/commercial print, advising on most suitable print method and suppliers
- Procurement, delivering on time, to specification, to quality and to contractual targets
- Understanding of how company can support and deliver added value to the client
- Understanding of the contract/s with the client and the Delivery Hub proposition
- Measure customer satisfaction and take any appropriate action
- Support setting and reviewing local operating procedures within standard framework and /or Best Practise
- Operational problem resolution
- Support Operations Manager in the implementation of new contracts or services in hub
Personal profile – experience and characteristics:
- French and English speaking essential
- POS/packaging knowledge essential
- Commercial print knowledge an advantage
- Commercially strong and numerate
- Be a team player
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good Email and internet knowledge
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills– being able to communicate effectively and select the correct method of communication depending on situation
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Good time management skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing and specifications and client requirements are subject to change
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written French and English, other languages a benefit
- POS and/or packaging experience essential, others advantage
- Experience/understanding of Creative & Artwork processes a benefit
The special thing about this job
- Opportunity to be a part of developing global company.
- Stable employment in multicultural and international organization.
- Competitive salary and good social benefits package.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.