HR Manager Roofing Components (f/m)
Leading Construction Material Group
(Jn 73180) / City of occupation: Frankfurt/Main region
In course of the integration, the present position holder will take over a new role in the HR structure. That is the reason why the company is now looking for a new HR Manager Roofing Components Germany (f/m) who will report directly to the Regional HR Director and in a dotted line to the Regional President Roofing Components. The HR Manager will be in charge of all HR related questions for a business unit with 3 plants and 300 employees in total.
Your future role
Your key responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement HR policy, plans, programs within corporate Group guidelines into local BU. Provide tool, guidance and support to make right business decisions & actions.
- Within the framework of corporate HR policies, to fulfill the organizational and HR needs as well as local laws governing HR management. To provide strategic leadership in the HR function to achieve Group business objectives and drive/support the overall change process. This includes leadership in areas of organization design, human capital planning, recruitment, career management and succession planning, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee and industrial relations.
- Close cooperation with local and joint works council incl. negotiations of bargaining agreements, social plans and balance of interests
- Manage recruitment process according to the business needs to secure the quantity and skilled management.
- Identify current Competencies/Behaviors for all functions. Define requirements according to strategy and values, run gap analysis, set up action plan and overall HR training/coaching programme in order to achieve objectives.
- Retention of qualified people with high potential for key positions
As ideal candidate you bring along a relevant degree with a focus on HR. Experience on plant level including working with a works council in periods of change would be a strong asset. You have acquired your HR related experience of at least 5 years preferably in middle-sized structures of internationally operating groups. Furthermore, you bring along a very good understanding of production facilities and reporting on international level. You are used to leading by influence, motivating teams, managing change processes and working in a matrix organization.
In addition, you have gathered a good knowledge on local employment and labour law. You are used to working with works councils and know how to avoid unnecessary conflicts
Computer literacy and fluency in German and English round out your profile.
In this position, you will be based at the headquarter in the Rhine/Main area. You are open to travel regularly on national and sometimes international level. You will be supported by administrative staff in the headquarter organization.
As suitable candidate you are a value-based manager who can build and maintain a high integrity culture that motivates people to deliver extraordinary performance. You bring along personal abilities (advisory skills, communication skills) to see the big picture, focus on strategic issues, influence the organization to act and be effective at all levels of management and staff.
Being a strong communicator you are able to work self-dependently but also in a team, with passion for quality – also under stress and high workload. You are energetic, analytical, dynamic, highly initiative and passionate and. able to anticipate permanent changes in the business environment, draw conclusions and initiate actions.
The special thing about this job
Are you interested in this challenging position?
In case of further questions please address to Gerhard Stähler, 06174-9619-300, Gerhard.Staehler@ks-recruiting.de, or Julia Glees, 06174-9619-340, Julia.Glees@ks-recruiting.de.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Glees, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.