EDI Specialist - Business Analyst
Global service delivery hub of a logistic company
(Jn 68456) / City of occupation: Warsaw
Our client is a large global service delivery hub of one of the world’s leading logistic companies with Scandinavian origin and 80+ offices worldwide. They offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. It's an employer of choice.
Their global IT service delivery hub in Warsaw, Poland (800+ people) is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for their global infrastructure and business applications.
Currently there is a chance to join them in the position of
Your future role
- Formulating and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Perform detailed data mapping documentation and analysis.
- Testing solutions in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Monitoring own workload and deadlines.
- Creating new and modifying existing technical documentation.
- Support the business in decision making.
- fluent in spoken and written English,
- good knowledge of at least one EDI standard: UN/EDIFACT or ANSI-X12,
- basic knowledge of communication protocols used in EDI such as FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTP,
- experience in working in Agile and/or Scrum Framework,
- experience in multicultural self-organized teams,
- basic knowledge of XML, XPATH, SQL,
The special thing about this job
- Work in a modern, global corporation.
- Possibility to create a company in a phase of dynamic development.
- Employment contract (no trial period).
- Social package, including private medical care and sports card.
- Business English classes and international work environment.
- Trainings, cross - functional projects and programs dedicated to the best employees.
- Very friendly working atmosphere.
- Modern office in Mokotów area - 15 minutes form Wilanowska metro station.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.