Corporate Accountant - Russian Language
(Jn 62702) / City of occupation: Bucharest, Romania
Your future role
- Assist the company accounting cycle reviewer with Group accounting and other accounting matters.
- Handle layout, entry, verification, control, quality and consistency of transactions and accounts within her remit.
- Ensure timely and correct accounting entries in GL for the transactions allocated.
- Ensure these activities comply with Group referential and relevant country's legislation and such information is available within prescribed deadlines for preparation of management reports and financial statements.
- Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
- Perform the activities related to fixed assets, inventories etc. allocated to her/him
- Prepare different reports requested by local authorities under the supervision of tax responsible
- Check and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and make substantiated accounts available
- Perform all the closing tasks required
- Make different reconciliation of data from different modules, prepare justifications for accounts
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case
- Monitor the issues encountered by the users using Oracle, and the status of the tickets raised to the IS IT platform to solve these issues, facilitate and maintain communication with IS IT; Single Point of Contact to open tickets ;Follow-up of resolution with IT support teams
- Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule
- Provides information and documents to external and internal auditors
- At each audited closing, be capable of explaining all aggregates for which he/she is responsible and defending positions adopted
- Provides information to Accounting Manager in order to enable the preparation of the statutory financial statements and other statutory and/or management reports
The special thing about this job
- The new employee will receive an internal training and knowledge transfer
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Alina Gavrilas, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.