Division Quality & EHS Manager
Pumps & Motor Division (m/f)
(Jn 60301) / City of occupation: Chemnitz (GER) / Trollhättan (SWE) or Vierzon (F)
As part of the Motion Systems Group Europe, which operates on a global level, the Pump & Motor Division Europe consists of five international sites. For this division that works very independently we are now searching for a
“Division Quality & EHS Manager“ (f/m) with managerial responsibility for the quality managers and teams in Germany, the Czech Republic, Sweden, France and Italy.
Your future role
His main responsibility will consist in leading and supporting the sites with respect to strategic and operative quality issues. In addition, the new jobholder will act as a consultant for the management team in all quality-related issues, such as the implementation and improvement of QM-systems.
Further tasks will be in detail:
- Providing leadership, guidance and quality management support to the respective locations within the division
- Establishing, maintaining and optimising effective management systems to assure compliance with all requirements and the corporate standards (Quality, Environment and Safety) and enhancing the customer experience
- Creating and delivering quality plans to achieve the levels of quality established through organisational goals, customer expectations and competition
- Communicating all customer, regulatory and organi-sational requirements to assure product quality, con-tract compliance and customer satisfaction
- Cooperating with Supply Chain on supplier manage-ment strategy
- Cooperating with Engineering on the product devel-opment approach, change management and new product introduction
- Proper staffing and development of the Quality team to deliver the Quality Function Value Proposition
- Close working relationship to Group Quality Management
- Championing and leading EHS initiatives at Division level
- Assuring the QM-Reporting
- Preparing and (post-)processing of customer-, certification- and internal audits
- Budget responsibility for quality department and EHS projects of the division
- Visiting customers- and suppliers for clarification of deviations in quality
As ideal candidate for this challenging position, you bring along a degree in engineering and at least 5 years of work experience in the field of quality management within a man-ufacturing environment like hydraulics, engineering or automotive. Furthermore, you have already gathered relevant experience in people management in a comparable position in a processing and developing company on an international level.
You are familiar with relevant advanced quality tools like APQP, TQM, FMEA, PPAP etc. and are well versed in im-plementing and improving QM systems in cooperation with other (international) departments.
Besides, pertinent certifications in quality control, Six Sigma experience and a Black Belt-certification would be a plus. In case you have not completed your certification yet you will be supported by our client.
Personally, you are characterized by a distinct customer service orientation, a hands-on approach and a results-driven, dynamic leadership attitude.
Strong communication skills and business fluent knowledge of English and/or German or another language round out your profile.
Due to the international orientation of the company, you should also feature cultural awareness and the willingness to travel frequently.
The special thing about this job
For further information, please contact Julia Glees (+49 (0)6174-9619-340, Julia.Glees@ks-recruiting.de) or Gerhard Stähler (+49 (0)6174-9619-300, email@example.com).
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Julia Glees, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.