(Jn 59552) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our client is an international, innovative industrial group with global presence (few dozen of production facilities). The Group has been widely known for its stable position, standards of excellence in production and highly trained and qualified professionals.
Your future role
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, Plant Controller will be responsible for the operative plant controlling, reporting of results and development and leading of the cost improvement projects.
- Operative plant controlling, monitoring of productions costs
- Preparation of the budget for the plant
- Providing of monthly reports, economical analysis and replies to special requests of the HQ and the local management
- Development and execution of cost saving and efficiency raising projects
- Creating standards of measurement for production process efficiency
- At least 3 years of experience in controlling within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent educational background in economics / finance and/or technical studies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communicator, independent and persuasive
- With exceptional analytical and organization skills
- Reliable and responsible
- Energetic, proactive, with high initiative
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Fluency in English and German
The special thing about this job
Our Client offers:
- The chance to develop long–term career in an organization with very strong position on the market and a potential for further expansion
- Responsible and challenging role in international environment
- Possibility to cooperate in a team of experts according to the highest professional standards.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Anna Stegowska, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.