Accounts Receivables Accountant
(Jn 53542) / City of occupation: Bucharest, Romania
Your future role
- Perform timely and correct account receivables activities;
- Conduct required internal controls;
- He/she is the point of contact for Account Receivables issues / requests;
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Strong understanding of the systems used, how the dates are working and how the data are exported to the other systems;
- Active participation to process and efficiency improvement projects.
- Timely and correct allocation of receipts;
- Deep understanding of the bookings and performance of accounting analysis for accounts.
- Timely and correct processing internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc)
- Assist Account Receivables accountants in accounting queries and issues.
- The required service levels for Account Receivables processes / issues / requests.
- Up-to-date and accessible documentation for the processes.
- Allocate correct amounts to their corresponding accounts;
- Book and reconcile bank transactions;
- Book and reconcile provision for doubtful debts, perform its analysis;
- Conduct required internal controls and contribute to maintenance of an effective internal control framework around General Ledger, closing and financial reporting activities;
- Perform reconciliations;
- Perform analysis on unapplied cash;
- Maintain an accurate aging report;
- Prepare and maintain various reports;
- The required service levels for Accounts Receivables processes / issues /requests;
- Ensure all requests (by all communication means including but not limiting to e-mail, phone, fax, letter) are received in a timely manner and response time is minimized;
- Ensure all requests are planned and handled properly;
- Update and make accessible documentation for the processes;
- Ensure the update and development of processes and procedures.
- Professional Skills
- Work experience min 3 years, from which bookkeeping min 2 years;
- Microsoft Office tools knowledge, Excel very good;
- SAP experience;
- Foreign languages knowledge: German at least B1, English medium.
- Personal Skills
- Communication and relational skills;
- Orientation to detail;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Filis Culamet, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.