Junior Corporate Accountant AR
(Jn 45205) / City of occupation: Bucharest, Romania
Our wonderful client, one of the top companies in the automotive industry, is looking for young talents for a role of Junior Corporate Accountant AR in Bucharest.
Your future role
- Handle layout, entry, verification, control, quality and consistency of transactions and accounts within her remit.
- Ensure control and consistency of accounts falling within his/her remit
- Assist general accounting manager or company accounting cycle reviewer with Group accounting and other matters. Assists business entities, particularly Business Partner Controllers (BPCs), in their management assistance mission.
- Participate, during the transition phase, to the proper take over of activities allocated to her/him, including the preparation of detailed manuals for the process.
- Perform AR activities such as, but not limited to: cash application, generate accounts receivables ageing reports
- Prepare accounts justifications for accounts under her responsibility
- Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with pre-established deadlines as well as Group and local rules
- Check and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and make substantiated accounts available to internal customers
- Propose in accordance with Group standards simplifications and improvements serving to optimize the processes she deals with, if case
- Perform self-assessments within her remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule
- Provides information and documents to external and internal auditors, if case
- Assists with preparation of materials and presentations for the department manager
- Execute any other tasks requested by the manager in order to realize the short term objectives of the department
- Economics background
- 1-2 years’ experience on AP or AR preferably
- Structured and detail oriented, comfortable in working with Excel and Information Systems. (*Mandatory)
- Fluency in French and/or English (*Mandatory)
- Dedicated and available to work extra time in the loaded periods
- Logic approach, the ability to deal with numbers, to make easily connections between numbers and business aspects.
The special thing about this job
The role will offer you an exciting opportunity to work with a young professional team, receive training abroad and grow within a company that cares.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Filis Culamet, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.