Credit Analyst with Turkish
(Jn 39760) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Your future role
The Credit Analyst is a key person in the credit field by offering support to the local Credit Department from each country in performing the activities.
He/she ensures the creation of credit reports in accordance with defined deadlines and at the level of quality expected.
He/she creates a preliminary analysis of the customer financial structure by proposing a risk and a credit limit.
He/she ensures the performing of block/release orders in the system in relation with local Credit Department and Customer Service.
He/she reports directly to the Credit Team Leader.
- creates the credit Group and local reports at company level;
- ensures the orders block/release in the system respecting the procedures and the instructions received from the country Credit Department;
- establishes and updates the credit limits of customers according to the risk analysis and business needs;
- ensures that the back-up person for his/hers activities is trained, know the activities and procedures and provides feedback on the evolution of back-up person;
- ensures the back-up for other countries;
- periodically update of the existing procedures;
- execute any other task requested by manager in order to achieve the short term objective of the Department.
- Turkish should be at a good working level
- Advanced in English
- Minimum 2 year of experience in Finance
- Advanced MS Office, Advanced in Excel
- Economics background is a plus
- ERP system knowledge (Oracle/Jedair,..) is a plus.
The special thing about this job
- The new employee will receive training inside the team for the activities that he/she will perform for Turkey.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Alina Gavrilas, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.