IP Product Pre-Sale Manager
Telecomunication Solutions Provider
(Jn 33503) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Our client is a leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company. Through continuous customer-centric innovation they have established end-to-end advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in wireline, wireless and IP technologies, or client has gained a leading position in the All-IP convergence age. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries and have served 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators, as well as one third of the world's population.
Your future role
For our client we are looking for an IP Product Pre-Sale Manager, who will be responsible for supporting sales management and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities in the field of IP Network Solutions Product such as Mobile Backhaul, Metro Ethernet and IP Core systems. You will be responsible for all the presale support of IP products for a certain defined territory, and you will be based in Romania.
- Presale support including quote, network design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc;
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts;
- Collect and analyze all marketing information;
- Enhance customer relationships;
- Manage all activities and coordinate with and the service provider accounts;
- Promote full range of the company`s IP solutions to defined customers;
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations;
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products;
- Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features;
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plans to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
- Demonstrable knowledge on IP networking technologies, e.g. routing protocols, MPLS, VPLS, IP VPN, etc. Good understanding of Mobile Backhaul, Metro Ethernet and IP backbone networking;
- Demonstrable knowledge on the presale activities, as described in the “Responsibilities” section;
- Ability to understand the customer’s needs in order to design the desired solution;
- At least 3 years of technical pre-sales or post-sales working experience with the incumbents in Europe;
- Tender project experience is preferred;
- Proven ability to partner with service providers and develop new business models for service subscribers using new technologies;
- Proven ability to manage customer accounts in cooperation with Sales management technical level;
- Detailed knowledge of carrier business models and service management strategies;
- Familiar with other vendors’ IP Network products (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel Lucent).
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in telecommunications, computer science or electronics, or relevant majors;
- A proven track record of building long-term relationships with strategic carrier accounts;
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing);
- Must welcome challenges;
- Target oriented, and self motivated;
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Corina Marasescu, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.