Linux C Developer
(Jn 117809) / City of occupation:
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet. With 14.8 million customer contracts, our company is a global leader amongst web hosting providers and one of Europe’s leading Internet service providers, serving consumer, business and developer users. Our products range from web hosting and domains to the provision of dedicated and cloud servers, email and e-commerce packages. We have operations in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Canada. We are present on the Romanian IT market since 2003.
Your future role
In this role, you will….
- develop and maintain high-performance VoIP backend;
- develop and enhance test system framework for automated VoIP testing;
- be directly involved in open-source projects;
- advanced knowledge of C programming language, basic C++ knowledge
- practical experience with application programming in C under Linux (Posix, operating systems concepts)
- fundamental networking concepts understanding
- knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- experience with databases (MySQL, Redis)
- excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- good ability to speak and understand English
Would be a plus:
- knowledge of performance analysis tools (profilers, trace tools, etc.);
- a good VoIP (especially SIP) technologies understanding;
- knowledge of Kamailio/ Opensips or Asterisk project to a lesser degree.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mihaela Ancu, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.