(Jn 112968) / City of occupation: Bucuresti
Your future role
- Ensuring legal compliance with evolving data protection law that impacts a diverse business (especially GDPR);
- Implement a programme of work to ensure the company meets all requirements of GDPR;
- Advise on data protection impact assessments and monitor their performance;
- Localize, tailor, update, harmonize Group's data protection procedures, integrate data protection; aspects in company's workflows, monitor and evaluate their implementation;
- Assess data protection risks and compliance requirements in company's projects;
- Provide ongoing training to company's employees, support data protection awareness campaign;
- Conduct new iterations of data mapping for GDPR compliance;
- Support new iterations of IT data security assessments;
- Suggest and provide specifications for enhancements to business processes aiming to reduce data security risks;
- Support data security certification audits, internal audits, authorities’ audits regarding data privacy aspects;
- Draft and negotiate data protection provisions into contracts to be signed with clients and suppliers;
- Investigate, document and report data security breaches.
- Knowledge of data protection law and practices;
- Specific legal certification in data protection would represent a plus;
- Analytical thinking and decision-making skills;
- Effective presentation skills, written and oral communication skills are essential;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- English – proficient.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Filis Culamet, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.