(Jn 109654) / City of occupation: Bucuresti
Your future role
The Game Designer holds a key role in the game development process being responsible for player’s experience and pathway inside the game, is the architect who produces the game rules, feature mechanics, participates in the story writing, level design, sets a task on creating all kinds of assets and ensures communication within the team.
- Conceptualize and iterate on progression and monetization loops and create and maintain supporting documentation;
- Define the ingredients of the game (characters /enemies, interactive objects, layouts, menus) and the different types of interactions possible between these elements (game systems);
- Prototype and iterate on core game mechanics to make the product’s vision come true;
- Communicate with the other teams involved in the game development process;
- Create and maintain typical game design documentation, including presentations, wireframes and flows.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience;
- Released several games and familiar with every step of the design process;
- Extensive knowledge of game mechanics;
- Good understanding of game logic and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of free to play concepts;
- Ability to both conceptualize, analyze and implement game ideas using various tools and technology;
- Proactive in finding problems with the gameplay and come up with solutions;
- Ability to utilize and react to game analytics and player sentiment to suggest improvements and influence the design;
- Ability to work as part of a team which focuses on multiple projects at one time;
- Autonomous in managing the assigned backlog of tasks and deliverables;
- A fun and engaging personality with a passion for games.
The special thing about this job
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience;
- The opportunity to be creative and improve existing projects;
- Annual bonuses;
- Private health insurance;
- Meal tickets;
- Team building events;
- Support for obtaining certifications;
- Friendly work environment and modern offices.
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Filis Culamet, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.