SQL Server Developer
(Jn 108051) / City of occupation: Bucharest
Your future role
Our client is the largest, privately held company in their industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Their exceptional team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to their position as leaders in content delivery. They strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure they continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join their team and be a part of something big.
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in MS SQL 2005 or above.
- Design and develop ad-hoc /scheduled reports and dashboards for various business units.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures / Functions.
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Design and Develop ETL processes and unit tests in a data warehouse environment.
- Ability to perform minor DBA tasks if needed (Indexing, Query Tuning, Manage Database security, etc.).
- Analyze and document BI needs and its processes.
- Basic Knowledge of HADR technologies (Replication, Log shipping, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Share technical expertise with team and provide recommendations to implement design and code reviews.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills in managing technical information with the team.
The special thing about this job
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Support for obtaining certifications
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Mihaela Ancu, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.