Senior Application Engineer Robotics (m/f/d) - Warehouse Automation Solutions EMEA
(Jn 108048) / City of occupation: Home Office, preferably based in Germany or Benelux
The company has started business in Europe with first reference projects/clients and now starts to build the technical backbone of the future EMEA-structure, preferably based in Germany or Benelux. The candidate will start and work from Home Office or a representative office in the region, report to an experienced Senior Systems Designer who for the start-up phase will be based in the representative office in Europe.
Your future role
- Deploy automation solutions including mobile robots, software and auxiliary hardware.
- Analyse and understand the customer warehouse-, fulfilment- and operational processes.
- Execute and manage application engineering projects, using available planning and analytical tools to reach maximum results in quality, time and costs.
- Be the primary point of contact for customers.
- Execute field repairs, retrofits and preventative maintenance.
- Work together with mechanical and electrical engineers on troubleshooting issues.
- Conduct on-site integration and test activities.
- Evaluate post go-live performance metrics.
For this challenging position, we are looking for a candidate with a degree acquired in Engineering or other relevant technical discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Application Engineering/Service in the field of Warehouse Management & Automation Solution.
- Project leader experience in the relevant field is desired.
- Hands-on experience working with electro-mechanical devices of medium complexity.
- Familiar with linux, databases, xml and java.
- Experience with Robot Operating Systems and cloud based technology is a plus.
- At least basic mechanical and electrical repair skills.
- General understanding of network topologies such as VPNs, firewalls and routers.
- Ability to write tools/scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Experience recording logs and information on software bugs.
The future Senior Application Engineer is self-driven with the mind of a business pioneer. He enjoys working in a multinational team and serving clients on an international level. The confident, positive, creative and proactive individual brings along analytical, technical and problem solving skills as well as organization-, time management skills and commercial understanding.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Lena Guth, Lena.Guth@Talentor.com, will contact you promptly.