Application Security Engineer
(Jn 107888) / City of occupation: Bucharest
We are Europe's leading internet specialist. To secure our continued success, we need enthusiastic people who want to help us shape the future of the internet. With 14.8 million customer contracts, our company is a global leader amongst web hosting providers and one of Europe’s leading Internet service providers, serving consumer, business and developer users. Our products range from web hosting and domains to the provision of dedicated and cloud servers, email and e-commerce packages. We have operations in the UK, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Mexico, Canada. We are present on the Romanian IT market since 2003.
Your future role
- Identification and reporting of security issues in our products in various lifecycle stages using black-box and white-box approaches
- Evangelization of security topics and introducing new innovative methods with the objective to increase the security awareness of the development teams and the security level of the products
- Continuous improvement of security competencies (penetration testing, threat modeling, code review...) and introducing new ones according to the organization’s needs
- Improving and optimizing our secure software development processes, including automation approaches
- Participating in security incident management and security incident response
- Close cooperation with the application security team located in Germany, including occasional business trips
- Experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Experience with agile development environments
- Customer and result oriented mindset
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Andrei Mitroi, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.