Head of Software Development (w/m/x)
Semiconductors or Plant engineering industry
(Jn 107878) / City of occupation: Vienna
* The opportunity to lead large teams within a worldwide player in the semiconductor industry * Coordination and monitoring of release processes. * Assume responsibility. * Employee motivation. * Interested?
Your future role
Within this responsible role you will lead 7 software development teams with ~ 50 employees who take care of further development of the innovative products for the semiconductor industry.
- Leading, coaching and motivating the team leads and team members
- Coordination and monitoring of the release process with special attention to timely delivery
- Close collaboration and coordination with your colleagues from Operations and Customer Care
- Partner management on an international level
- Reporting directly to the management board
- Completed studies within one of the following fields: Informatics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics;
- Long-time experience in software development (C, C++ and/or Python)
- Experience in a leading position of large and complex software development teams
- Very good knowledge of the whole software development process
- High quality awareness, team orientation, a confident and professional manner
- Very good English skills, German skills would be an advantage
The special thing about this job
- A responsible leading position with considerable design freedom
- Working within a motivated team of experts
- Exciting product with a high degree of innovation
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Rebeca Grötzschel, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.