Specialist Inspector Zootechnical Engineer
Independent inspection and certification body
(Jn 104334) / City of occupation: Bucuresti
Your future role
Performing inspections/technical verifications in the organic farming inspection and certification sector (vegetable farms, animal breeding).
- Performing the inspection and verification activity in accordance with the working procedure.
- Preparation of inspection reports and other documents specific to the activity.
- Preparation of control files and their timely handover to certifiers.
- Sampling (soil, plant, products) according to the working procedure.
- Communicating with the customers of the branch.
- Communicating with the Competent Authority representatives, where appropriate.
- Planning the time and financial resources needed to carry out the designated tasks.
- Carrying out job tasks in accordance with the deadlines.
- Drawing up the expense report and delivering the accounting documents within the set deadlines.
- Participation in internal and external audits, as applicable.
- Participation in annual training, mandatory for each designated area.
- Appropriation of legislative changes and working procedures.
- Conducting of activity: in the office, at headquarters and workstations of active customers, in the open air – vegetable production farms, animal breeding, fish farming.
- Faculty with a bachelor’s degree in zootechnics;
- Specialized technical knowledge;
- Driving license, category B;
- English (written, spoken, read) advanced level;
- Distributed attention and active listening;
- Developed team spirit;
- Ability to work individually;
- Availability for travel and flexible work schedule.
The special thing about this job
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Filis Culamet, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.