Sales Manager - Machinery Division
Sales to Food Processing Industry
(Jn 104264) / City of occupation: Warsaw or any other central location in Poland
They gained their leading position in a number of markets through a combination of more than 30 years of experience in the field of raw materials and packaging machines, a constant service commitment towards their customers, and a long standing international network of subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe.
Currently their Machinery Division offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to work alongside and become an important player in their business.
Your future role
Sales Manager will be in charge of expanding and developing sales of complex food packag-ing machines to the food industry across Poland, increasing the market shares and ensuring that sales development objectives are reached.
The function will report to Sales Director for Machinery Division (located outside Poland).
Sales Managers and all members of the sales team work intensely to grow the existing cus-tomers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
Key tasks of the Sales Manager are:
- To develop and maintain successful relationships with the manufacturing customers across the food industry;
- To expand the company's market network;
- To find and attract new customers.
- Experience in sales of packaging machines and/or processing equipment to the FOOD industry;
- Results oriented attitude, strong ability to develop sales opportunities and close deals;
- Strong business understanding and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Excellent presentation and social skills;
- Loyalty and commitment;
- (Master) degree in Economics and/or Mechanical Engineering or Automation will be of advantage;
- Fluent command of English;
- Active driver, with clean record, readiness to travel.
The special thing about this job
- Long-term engagement;
- Dynamic and challenging job;
- Recognized performance;
- Attractive remuneration package, including an open-ended bonus.
If you have the skills required and you think it might be a great step in your further career do not hesitate to send your CV in English to the following address:
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Ewa Tomczak, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.