Adobe AEM Technical Lead (Manager)
Your future role:For our client, developers are not people who are locked in a room to churn out code to match a large paper based specification. They need to work alongside our clients and their customers to combine deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It's the combination of these skills and ways of working that helps us deliver the best digital experiences.
As an AEM Technical Lead, you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge Adobe AEM solutions. You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, delivering world-class Adobe solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
Our client is growing its technology development capability within Romania. They have great ambitions and want you to be a part of growing the future of their Technology practice in the region.
If you're interested in leading the development of innovative digital solutions, then joining them as an Adobe AEM Developer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to support the growth one of our key capability focuses.
Their Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. They work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
They look for their Developers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and business skills in equal balance, growing small teams around them and mentoring more junior developers. The technology landscape is ever moving.
They expect their Developers to be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and their experience in making key decisions. They are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
- Take the lead on the functional definition for an Adobe platform delivery, and a team of talented business analysts to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions, in particular client product owners, to build, prioritise and track the product backlog.
- Leading gap analysis and vendor specification activities.
- Lead requirements gathering exercises in partnership with our clients to solve exciting problems.
- Work with developers to ensure that the business requirements are aligned to technical designs.
- Work with leadership to identify and reduce risk within your team and porjects.
- Prepare Sprint demos, create user stories, requirements definitions and acceptance criteria using Agile tools and techniques.
- Create and lead training sessions with clients.
- Be a passionate mentor and leader for some of the brightest digital talent around.
- Come with a broad perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and have the ideas to overcome them; understanding the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Proven experience of leading a team of business analysts to deliver a best in-class CMS solution – preferably Adobe AEM.
- Proven capability of interfacing with clients, managing their demands and expectations and challenging appropriately to truly understand the business need and requirements.
- Proven experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops.
- Significant experience in creating requirements specifications, process models and business rules.
- End-to-end experience of the project lifecycle with experience of testing the developed solution to ensure it meets requirements and expectations.
- Experience and understanding of agile delivery processes.
- Ability to manage teams of 3-6 business analysts and mentor junior team members.
- Experience of software testing processes including the creation and execution of test scripts and the successful delivery of UAT.
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility.
- Knowledge of the Scrum development process (Agile).
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sparx EA, Aris).
- Experience in developing UI wire-frames.
- Experience with continuous integration and testing tools.
- Interest in developing the organisation, building and documenting processes, and evaluating tools.