Major children retail company
Senior Leasing/Property Specialist
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Your future role:For one of our clients, a major retail company, we are looking for an experienced Senior Leasing/Property Specialist.
This position is based in Bucharest and offers full benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s abilities, talent, and experience.
Job requirements:- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a leasing/property specialist;
- Advanced level of English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Must work well under pressure, exercise good judgment when making decisions and handle stressful situations in a mature, professional manner;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities;
- Availability to travel more than 50% of the time.
Our client offers:Senior Leasing/Property Specialist duties will include:
- Develop and execute leasing strategies;
- Negotiate and sign leasing contracts;
- Maintain and strengthen a large portfolio of new business;
- Execute leasing budgets, rent rolls and different other cash flows;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new locations;
- Project management, supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Advising on cost-effectiveness;
- Responsible for the inventory of his department, including the inventory of the global facility areas;
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- Liaising with different departments within the company to ensure project is on track with respect to financial and operational needs.