Our client is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions for consumers and businesses alike. Their flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, they have earned an international reputation for their rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
They have created a fantastic culture that their employees love and have been recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list.
Senior Software Developer
Leading provider of anti-malware software solutions
Location: Tallin, Estonia
Your future role:We are looking for a Senior Software developer who will work on our client's Mac Anti-malware product. You will be responsible for implementation architecture and core components working with server backend, calling OS X core APIs and UI layer.
Job requirements:Skills You'll Need to Have
- 10+ years developing complex iOS or backend or desktop products or combination of all;
- 5+ years commercial experience with C++ or C# or Java or Objective-C;
- Willing to learn Mac OS X technology stack and Swift;
- Understanding of multithreading and synchronization;
- Solid experience building products;
- Highly self-motivated to create reliable, performant programs;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of English;
Skills We'd Like You to Have
- Experience developing security products
- Experience building software in an Agile/Scrum environment
Our client offers:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world;
- A great work environment that supports growth and development;
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.