Sales Controller CEE & Turkey
Leader in Dental equipment and dental expendable materials
Your future role:Responsibilities:
- Provide support to business partners in region CEE and Turkey by routinely reviewing, analyzing and communicating general financial and operational performance;
- Generate regional sales budget, business plans, rolling forecasts and performance analyses in close cooperation with the General Managers, Finance Managers and Distributors;
- Appraise customer and product profitability;
- Assist and support the Sales Managers and Distributors in the regions in execution and planning of sales campaigns;
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in the sales processes from a Controlling perspective and issue market specific recommendations.
- Degree in Business Economics with focus on Controlling, Finance or Accounting;
- 3-5 years of experience in sales controlling in an international company with extensive exposure to Sales and progressively increasing responsibilities; Familiarity with manufacturing environment beneficial;
- Commercial awareness and analytical capability in order to work on complex challenges and develop suitable recommendations for sales planning and controlling;
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written;
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment and demonstrate aptitude for effective cross functional collaboration;
- Excellent command of English and any other language spoken in the CEE region.
Our client offers:
- Challenging international role with the dynamically growing market leader;
- Outstanding prospects for personal development;
- Highly motivated colleagues and professional leaders;
- Attractive location with modern work environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Relocation package.