SAP FI CO Consultant
Swiss food producer
Your future role:Our client is an internationally operating Swiss food producer that combines craftsmanship with a pioneering spirit and is thriving on entrepreneurship and strong values. A specialist for fresh convenience foods and refined meats, the Group claims leading positions in fast-growing niches in Switzerland and abroad.
Our client’s goal is to steadily create value for all stakeholders. Intimate knowledge of the market, strong partnerships and a lean, agile structure provide the framework from which our client is shaping and driving the market landscape with innovative products, concepts and services. Motivated employees who take pride in their work and who assume responsibility for themselves and for what they do are the key for achieving the extraordinary.
They are tirelessly striving for uniqueness and top quality, in order to surprise consumers time and again with enjoyable food moments. Our ambition is nothing less than Excellence in Food.
As a SAP FI CO Consultant within our client, you will be responsible for:
- Management and further development of SAP Fl / CO
- Further development of the Fl / CO functionalities taking into account adjacent systems (Cognos, Business Intelligence, SAP)
- Optimization of IT-supported FI / CO processes
- Professional management of projects
- Ensure and actively participate in business application support
- Ensuring the documentation and auditability of business processes
- Increased customer and user satisfaction.
- Minumum 4 years of proven experience in the SAP modules Fl, CO and CO-PA
- Proven experience of working in complex informatics projects (very good knowledge in the SAP modules Fl and CO, further modules are considered and advantage)
- Fluent in both English and German; Italian and French knowedge is a plus;
- Leader mentality and entrepreneurial thinking
- Reliable and well-founded communication experience in the manufacturing industry of advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Team Capability.
Overview of the role:
Our client is organized as a group of companies from a number of autonomously active companies. Informatics is the only organization that operates at the group level. Leaders in the field of informatics therefore need a high degree of willingness to integrate into the processes and organizations of several companies without neglecting the group perspective.
For this role, we are looking for a responsible, resilient and committed person with a high degree of social intelligence, sound implementation skills, pragmatic solution and service-oriented approach.
Our client offers:
- Relocation backage;
- Specialized courses;
- Challenging and complex projects;
- Multicultural environment.