Senior Digital Communication Manager
Take the opportunity to be a part of a Blueair’s spirit and help take their marketing to the next level!
Your future role:
Blueair is growing and are now looking for a Senior Digital Communication Manager to their Marketing Department. The marketing of Blueair today consists of ten people, who work globally with branding, graphic production, communication and other areas within marketing. The Senior Digital Communication Manager is responsible to develop and execute the digital advertisement, CRM marketing and social strategy both on a global level as well as execution and implementation for certain local markets.
- Global responsibility for digital advertising: campaign initiatives, overall digital advertisement strategy and plan with agency partners and local markets, media agency and purchasing process, search strategy and plan with SEM agency, tactical advertisement management, optimizing of Blueair’s digital channels; close collaboration with director of E-Commerse to ensure successful customer acquisition
- Global responsibility for social media: global social media strategy, global social activation plan in collaboration with agency partners, local markets and relevant departments within Blueair, social media advertising plan, supervision of the social content plan, support the local market initiatives
- Global responsibility for digital CRM-marketing: digital global CRM marketing strategy, E-commerce automation, loyalty programs, email services and additional marketing initiatives
- Global responsibility for digital communication analysis: global monthly reports covering all digital communication channels, ensure the best tools are utilized and implemented, optimize and suggest ways to improve campaigns, CRM marketing and social media work based on analytics
- Global responsibility for digital PR: Be a part of the development of the digital PR, support local market initiatives
In your the daily work, you support and enthuse others and you have a great ability to organize and plan what need to be done. You like challenges and have a passion for getting ideas implemented in the best way. You work directly under the Chief Marketing Officer and together with your colleagues you are going to be a part of the building of the Digital Communications Team, both globally and locally with effective processes and structures.
Since Blueair is an international company with operations in over 60 countries you must be fluent in English, both in oral and written. You must be able to be located in Stockholm, Sweden.
We prefer that you have at least At least 7 years of B2C digital communication and marketing experience, preferably on an international scale and with focus on advertising, social and CRM. Experience from working with the Asian (China, India, Korea, Japan) and US markets is a big advantage.
We find it crucial that you have worked with premium brands and international clients. You most likely have higher vocational education in advertising / marketing or similar.
Furthermore, you know what it means to work under tight deadlines with a constant feed of new tasks. As a person, you are self-confident, driven, well structured, analytical and practical in your problem solving. You have a high integrity and you are a great team player with proven international digital communication skills.
Our client offers:
Blueair offers you an exciting role in an international environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee.
This is a great opportunity to increase your expertise within marketing of products and services on the global market.