Location: Bucharest, Romania
Your future role:An interesting and complex Financial Project that involves direct participation into the elaboration and implementation of the accounting and financial flows/ procedures in compliance with the latest legal provisions and professional standards for IFN industry.
The project itself is very professionally challenging since the financial team will work closely with the shareholders team, financial and legal advisers.
- Posting daily consistently and accurately accounting entries;
- Responsible with the payments orders state budget and local taxes;
- Payments reconciliations;
- Daily and monthly reconciliation between accounting system and bank statements, etc;
- Monthly mandatory reconciliations for the company reporting in strict compliance with the dead-lines;
- Update all the fiscal and accounting registers required by tax authorities and NBR;
- Following the financial procedures/flows;
- Other daily, monthly and weekly reports and activities.
Charisma Enterprise would be a plus.
- Higher education in Finance / Economics or Accounting;
- Fiscal knowledge applicable for companies;
- Prior experience as a Chief accountant 2 - 5 years;
- Prior work experience in banking accounting;
- Full understanding of local accounting requirements and tax legislation / tax return submission requirements;
- Prior experience in preparation of Annual Statements;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- English - medium/advanced - communicate easily verbally and in written;
- Goal oriented with good analytical thinking;
- Able to meet tight deadlines;
- Team player;
- Honest and responsible;
- Initiative and Positive attitude;
- Quick learner;
- Loyal to the company/ share holders interest.