Adobe AEM Developer (Consultant / Senior Consultant)
Your future role:Our client is growing its technology development capability within Romania. They have
great ambitions and want you to be a part of growing the future of our Technology
practice in the region.
If you're interested in the development of innovative digital solutions, then joining our client`s Consulting Team as an eCommerce Developer could be your most rewarding
move. The role provides you the opportunity to support the growth one of their key
capability focuses around eCommerce.
Their Digital service line is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design
and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading
global business and technology consultancy. They work with a wide range of iconic
local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online
and mobile revolution.
They are looking for their Developers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and to help mentor more junior developers. The technology landscape is ever moving. They expect their Developers to be passionate about their areas of focus, staying close to established and emerging trends.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and
their experience in making key decisions. We are seeking exceptional candidates
who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a
part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
For our client, developers are not people who are locked in a room to churn out code to match a large paper based specification. They need to work alongside our clients and their customers to combine deep technical expertise with innovative thinking and a strong understanding of what makes businesses and their customers tick. It's the combination of these skills and ways of working that helps us deliver the best digital experiences. As an AEM Consultant, you’ll be responsible for developing cutting-edge Adobe AEM solutions. You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, delivering world-class Adobe solutions for some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
• Work with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into high quality agile technical specifications.
• Product and design specs for system components.
• Own scoping, planning and delivery of significant components of Adobe AEM solutions, with manager’s support.
• Defines design and development standards to fit the project context.
• Develop software components that meet the quality and architectural standards team, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses.
• Demonstrate or present delivered functionality to us and/or client teams.
• Work across the entire delivery lifecycle, including the identification and resolution of software defects during test execution phases.
• Support effective configuration and release management.
• Communicate with members of other teams and other members of development to ensure effective implementation.
• Extensive knowledge of setup, development and configuration of the AEM 6.x platform.
• Deep understanding of Java, JEE, servlets and JSP, tag libraries, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks (e.g., Spring, Hibernate).
• Proficient in Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the OAK repository, the AEM platform, and the use of core frameworks (e.g., Apache Sling, Apache Felix).
• Solid understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets etc., and the AEM development and deployment process.
• Experience with Sightly templating language.
•Experience of software testing processes including the creation and execution of test scripts.
• Interest in developing the organisation, building and documenting processes, and evaluating tools.
• Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility.
Our client offers:Fresh & complex projects;
Support certification processes within individuals chosen domains.